£16 per square meter
Carpet from £4.95 per square meter
Flooring Is Just As Important As Any Other Part of Your Exhibition Stand
Exhibition flooring is temporary as you well know and therefore needs to look great and be easy to install, and uninstall at a moment’s notice whether it be for technical issues, a change in style or the end of the exhibition.
Let’s look at some of the flooring available.
- Cost effective
- Large variety of colours / shades
- High-grade carpets look great short-term, but aren’t designed for long-term use
- The high level of choice helps match company colours
- Ideal for exhibitions
- Easily installed
- Large variety of colours, shades and also patterns
- Re-usable – Reducing cost and waste
- Animated floors can be used to display anything, logos are commonly used
- Excellent for attracting customer
- Can be used to show different areas of the stand using colour coordination
- Rubber based
- Easy to install
- Available in tile form or rolls
Flooring is just as important as any other part of your stand, attracting customers with the right flooring is easiest when you match everything to company colours.
People remember visual information far easier than written information, the reason is writing is a relatively new concept to humans where as vision has been around for millions of years and has adapted over time.
People will remember your company colours, so using this idea to your advantage you can associate long lasting memories of colouring in your flooring to your brand as well as lighting and temporary walling.
And remember, flooring is just as important as any other part of your exhibition stand.