What Are The Main Features Of A Summer Exhibition
While it is true that many exhibitions and trade shows are year round events, some types of exhibition benefit from being staged during the summer months. Particularly those aimed at outdoor trades and leisure pursuits. And also those that target products and services that are popular in September/October time.
If you’ve got great new products to be enjoyed in the good weather and the start of Autumn, get along to one of these shows to attract the buyers.
Here, we have put together a list of the type of exhibitions you might attend during the summer, and what you might find there.
- Outdoor Living Events. Trade shows for manufacturers and suppliers of all things outdoors. From play equipment to conservatories, there’ll be everything which may be used to cook, relax and enjoy whilst in the garden. There are exhibitions of all sizes, including the huge Summer Outdoor Living Exhibition at the NEC in Birmingham. There are many more local shows worth checking out across the country.
- Boat Shows. The summer months are when current or prospective boat owners are likely to be spending money. There are many shows and exhibitions for the boat industry. It’s not just boats, there’s a whole industry in providing accessories and equipment for boats. One of the biggest is The Southampton Boat Show, with a marina full of yachts to admire as well as an impressive suppliers exhibition. If those full size vessels are beyond you, why not try Warwick’s International Model Boat Show?
- Outdoor Leisure Exhibitions. The summer weather brings people out of the house. All of these people need clothing and footwear, walking poles, maps, rucksacks, kayaks, the list is endless. Shows may be aimed at the trade, getting retailers to stock those new outdoor innovations. Exhibitions such as The Outdoor Trade Show, for example, where retailers and outdoor experience providers will be looking for this years trends.
- Caravan, Motorhome And Camping Exhibitions. Self sufficient, outdoor living holidays are more popular than ever. The equipment and accessories now available for these types of holidays make for an industry in itself. Shows and exhibitions in this sector tend to be aimed at the general public as well as the trade. The Caravan, Camping And Motorhome Show is one of the biggest in the UK.
- Gardening And Landscaping Exhibitions. For those looking to get their products noticed by garden designers, architects, landscape contractors, show home planners and many more outdoor suppliers, look for one of the numerous landscaping shows taking place each year. One of the mosts prestigious is The Landscape Show which takes place in Battersea Park.
If you are looking to exhibit at a summer trade exhibition then look no further than Conex for support. Whether you are after a full package with flooring, lighting, interactive display walls, furniture or any of our other services then get in touch. Even if you are just after some advice, we are always willing to help.
Conex have experience of working with clients in all types of venue and you can draw on that experience too.