Art exhibition stands are the best place to hang your art
If you are looking for somewhere to display your art, perhaps for an art gallery or other event, then Conex Temporary Walling Systems can provide you with practical art exhibition stands.
Our art exhibition stands are created with practicality and ease in mind when it comes to put them up, however, they are also designed with the view to display pieces of art in the most eye-catching, exhibition-friendly way possible.
The art display walls from Conex are not as tall as our gallery displays stands, they measure 2040mm x 920mm x 40mm and are ideal in locations where ceiling height is lower.
Why opt for art exhibition stands?
- Art exhibition stands are often used instead of gallery walls where the ceiling height of the exhibition location is low.
- Art exhibition stands are budget-friendly and popular amongst independent artists and charitable organisations.
- Our art exhibition stands are stable, fire-rated and suitable for public venues.
- Screw, pin and nail directly onto our exhibition stands, complete with the knowledge that the walls will be sanded down for the next use.
- Our art exhibition stands are finished with white paint for a sophisticated, clear finish.
- We also have black display walling available, this is ideal for displaying photography. We also find it is a popular choice for schools to display their GCSE and AS/A Level art projects.
Who may want to hire our art exhibition stands and what for?
- Christmas craft fayres
- Artist and independent exhibitors
- Organisers of fundraising events
- Independent market sellers
Tips on how to make your art exhibition stands as eye-catching as possible…
- Don’t overcrowd your display. Make sure there is ample space between art pieces to ensure that the eye is not drawn to numerous pictures all at the same time. While it is effective to have enough pieces to make an impression from a distance, when a visitor gets close-up, they should be able to focus on particular artistic pieces, that are well-labelled, with a title, the name of the artist, a date and a price (if for sale!).
- Choose black or white temporary walling, depending which will best match with the images/products/services you are displaying.
- Don’t forget your exhibition flooring! If you have a big enough budget to stretch to exhibition flooring, it can significantly enhance your display.
More information from Conex Temporary Walling Systems