ExCeL – London Exhibition and Convention Centre
With around 3000 events a year, ExCel excels!
Innovation has always been the main focus of the organizers for a decade, by catering for all business backgrounds and individuals.
Known for being the most technologically advanced exhibition space in London the Venue takes pride in being an international hub for worldwide entrepreneurial skills, ExCel is a great place to showcase ideas and showcase your business.
Setting up for an exhibition by yourself or with the help of and exhibition or temporary walling company you’ll find the venue is easily accessible. Be sure to book early because like most of London’s exhibitions, spaces sell quickly and being an international hub hosting for the world it attracts business and investment from around the world, which is another great reason to exhibit at ExCel.
ExCel is located in the heart of London’s docking area with fantastic views of the o2, Olympic Park and is near more than 30 bars and restaurants to suit all taste buds.
More information about ExCel:
- Up to 88000 square metres of exhibition space
- Private gallery meeting rooms for 10-200 people
- An auditorium to showcase up and coming products for up to 5000 people
- 17 meeting rooms
- Capital Hall for 3000 diners or 5000 reception quests for hosting lunches, and aware ceremonies
- Brilliant architectural design offers amazing natural light
- 3 on-sight DLR (Docklands Light Railway) stations
- 3700 parking spaces
Whether you’re hosting a sporting event, product launch, private dinner party or anything else you can think of, hosting is certainly not an issue at ExCel.
Conex have decades of experience with venues up and down the country and are always there to lend a helping hand.
Check out the ExCel website for even more information.